1.23.2012

Ashley & Aaron's wedding

Ashley and Aaron were married this August and I was lucky to be able to spend the whole day with Ashley and Aaron on their wedding day and be there to capture their entire story of their wedding day. I started off at the hair salon capturing candid moments of the girls as they had their hair done and drank mimosas.  Then I met the guys at Aaron's parents house where they were hanging out and getting ready.  Their house was amazing and was the perfect backdrop for portraits.  Ashley arrived awhile later and the guys went to the backyard while the girls took over inside.  I especially loved the vintage feel and texture of Ashley's dress from Laura's Couture Collection.  The small details in the dress really stood out and definitely helped complete the awsomeness of her wedding.  Another great detail was her  lace parasol. I loved the parasol so much that after her wedding I went and bought one for myself in case a future bride wanted to use one.  Their reception was held at the CPMI Event Center in Ames.  I loved the look and details that Ashley had going with the cream and light green accents, fluttering ribbons and tents outside. Ashley's beautiful flowers were created by Cynthia Betts of Weddings in Iowa and the awesome dinner was catered by Occasions Made Right.  Aaron's custom ring was made at Gilger Designs and Ashley's ring was from Christophers Fine Jewelry.



No comments:

Post a Comment