2.10.2012

Iowa Photographer of the Year!

What a great weekend hanging out with some awesome friends at the PPI convention. Besides the opportunity to be with good friends I was also named top Iowa Photographer for the second year in a row! I won 1st place in the wedding category, 1st in women outdoor, 1st in Illustrative, 1st in Digital. I also won a Fuji Masterpiece award and a Kodak Gallery Elite award! 2012 is off to a good start!  My next big competition is Regionals which will be held in Wisconsin this year and then from there I will enter them into International competition.  Last year I was honored with the International Diamond Photographer of the Year award by PPA and I'm going to do my best to get that again.  With these awards I have been getting lots of offers to travel around the country to speak to other photographers so keep an eye out for where I'll be next!


1 comment: