11.01.2012

Fall Family Portraits

Fall came early this year!  Still had some amazing opportunities for some beautiful family portraits and I'm still doing lots.  Even though most of the leaves are gone I have been finding some beautiful places with the late afternoon sun shining through long grasses.  I'll be doing lots more this winter when it snows too!   We take our family portraits every year after a big snow and they have been some of our favorites.

I visited the Lorack family farm and they wanted to create somet cool family portraits in their fields and with their combine.  Well as you can see below, I think we got the job done.  One of these will be displayed above their fireplace as a 40" print and the other will also be a 40" print in another room of their house with a smaller grouping around it of single portraits of their children.  I can't wait for them to hang them up in their home!


at first I couldn't find the right angle for this combine pic.  I tried standing on the bed of my truck and shooting over the tops of the corn but it wasn't what I was looking for.  I switched to my wide angle lens and got down low and found what I was looking for.  I love the corn rising up in the forground and the sun shining through the rows!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment